Careers: Current Opportunities
Air Quality Engineer - Baton Rouge, LA
Air Quality Engineer
Providence is seeking an Air Quality Engineer for its Baton Rouge, Louisiana office with 5 plus years of air compliance / permitting experience. The successful candidate will be able to work in one or more of the following areas of services:
- Air Permitting and Compliance
- Air Quality Dispersion Modeling
- Air Quality Measurements
- Air Pollution Control Engineering
- Manage multiple air quality permitting and compliance projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations.
- Manage engineers/scientists in air quality permitting and compliance skills
- Develop major and minor air permit applications (New Source Review, Title V, and state-level regulations).
- Conduct regulatory applicability analyses for industrial processes (NSPS, NESHAP, MACT).
- Conduct and manage annual compliance reports (Title V Semi-Annual Monitoring reports, Annual Compliance Certifications, and emissions inventories).
- Conduct air quality dispersion modeling (AERMOD, ISC3, Screen3), CALPUFF experience a plus.
- Strong marketing background and familiarity with the Gulf Coast market
- Experience with Louisiana environmental regulations
- BS or MS in chemical, mechanical, or environmental engineering, or related discipline.
- 5 plus years of air quality consulting and permitting experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, management and computer skills.
- Louisiana PE license or ability to obtain a plus.
- Ambient air and/or point source monitoring experience a plus.